[ogsa-wg] OGSA document schedule

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed May 31 02:25:48 CDT 2006

Hi all,

> 3) OGSA document schedule review (Hiro 30 min)
>         Review progress of working documents
>         New OGSA documents proposal
>         - Hiro will send out proposal before the call
>         Update GridForge live charter

GFSG asks us to keep "WG live charter" up-to-date.
I update information for your review.

You can see our live charter at;
http://www.ggf.org/gf/group_info/charter.php?review&group=ogsa-wg

Attached is pdf file of this page with mark-up.

The following is the summary of my updates;

(1) Group Summary
     I've copied text from GridForge Project page.

(2) Charter Focus/Purpose and Scope
     I've copied text from GridForge Project page.

(3) Exit Strategy
     I've copied text from our charter document.

(4) Goals/Deliverables (OGSA 1.5 and Glossary 1.5)
     Add completed date for "public comment ready"
     Update due date for "publication"

(5) Goals/Deliverables (OGSA Information/Monitoring Architecture)
     I propose to delete this deliverable.

(6) New Goals/Deliverables
     - OGSA Basic Security Profile 1.0 – Core
     - OGSA Basic Security Profile 1.0 – Secure Channel
     - Defining the Grid: A Roadmap for OGSA Standards 1.1
     - Guidelines for Information Modeling for OGSA Entities
     - EMS container information model profile 1.0
     - OGSA EMS Architecture Scenarios 1.0
     - OGSA EMS Architecture 1.0