[ogsa-wg] FW: Evaluation of the Grid webcast

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Thu May 18 10:40:13 CDT 2006

Hi, below is the feedback we received from a follow-up survey of webcast
participants.

The next-to-last question was a "check all that apply" question, so I
think the 30 responses really means that the 14 respondents checked a
total of 30 boxes.  Note that the "future topics" question at the end
includes requests for more info from OGSA and from other working groups.

- Jem