[ogsa-wg] Initial draft of HPC profile working group charter

David Wallom david.wallom at ierc.ox.ac.uk
Sat May 6 11:55:21 CDT 2006

Hi Marvin,

>From reading most of the correspondence on this topic and from various
conversations about this with various people I was wondering if we could
actually launch a separate Data profile since tacking this onto the end of
the HPC profile could possibly prove limiting. I was wondering if the data
discussion would be a specific part of the BOF?

Regards

David

--
Dr. David Wallom