[ogsa-wg] Re: [ogsa-bes-wg] Extensible state model for jobs

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu May 4 09:38:42 CDT 2006

Chris,

we should have space in the first saga-core-wg session, on
Thursday 3:45 pm.  Does that collide with some other session
for you (or other interested people)?  An alternative would
be Friday 11:00 am.

Cheers, Andre.

PS.: Thanks for the opportunity to announce our sessions on
     three lists! Har har >:-)

Quoting [Christopher Smith] (May 03 2006):

--
"So much time, so little to do..."  -- Garfield