[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for March 29th call

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Wed Mar 29 05:59:32 CST 2006

Hi all,

> 3) Security Architecture discussion (30 min)
>          Scope, goal, and process discussion.

Although I have told that I would prepare for this discussion in
the last call, I don't think it is good for me to present a plan
for the security architecture discussion.

Due to a change of my job assignment I got from my management
today, it became difficult for me to continue participating
in the OGSA WG actively.

I think it irresponsible to submit an uncomitted plan, I will
not give a presentation for it.

I apologize for my sudden withdrawal from the activities.

Regards,
Takuya