[ogsa-wg] HP/IBM/Intel/MSFT roadmap

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 16 09:52:23 CST 2006

This looks very promising: on a quick review, it seems that essentially all
of the OGSI (i.e., WSRF/WSN) concepts are in there. Perhaps we may get the
industry-standard plumbing for state inspection, management, eventing,
etc., that we've been seeking since 2001!

Now of course we have to get this into a standards body ...

Ian.

At 06:46 AM 3/16/2006 +0900, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>We need to know what they say;
>"Web services management standards convergence announcement"
>
>http://devresource.hp.com/drc/specifications/wsm/index.jsp
>--
>Hiro Kishimoto

Ian Foster                    www.mcs.anl.gov/~foster
Math & Computer Science Div.  Dept of Computer Science
Argonne National Laboratory   The University of Chicago
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.     Chicago, IL 60637, U.S.A.
Tel: 630 252 4619             Fax: 630 252 1997
         Globus Alliance, www.globus.org