[ogsa-wg] Webcast thoughts

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Wed Mar 15 09:21:42 CST 2006

All,

I'd like to start an email discussion in advance of the F2F on the webcast
content. While we do have an initial set of slides - I think we need to make
sure that we design the talk for our expected audience - rather than based
on the material we already have in the deck. When Dave I went to MS our
slide deck was not technical enough - we had the wrong talk with us, and so
had to improvise. So, one of the things I'd like to know is: Who is our
expected audience? Is it technical people, if so, are they web services
aware?, are they applications developers? Or are they mostly managers and
planners. Or do we have to try and make everyone happy.

Any insight?

Andrew Grimshaw

Professor of Computer Science

University of Virginia