[ogsa-wg] Call for your comments on Application Contents Service Specification 1.0

Keisuke Fukui kfukui at labs.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 7 19:49:21 CST 2006

Folks in ogsa-wg, cddlm-wg and acs-wg,

Please allow me to cross post this message.
This is a reminder that ACS Spec 1.0 is now on the public comments
page, after months since I sent last call here for this to be
submitted to the GGF Editor. Currently the document is listed in
the top on the page:

"Application Contents Service Specification 1.0"
http://www.ggf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

The specification defines the WSRF I/F for ACS repository and
its archive descriptor, both in text and their schema. I ask
all of you to take this occasion to review it and give us a
feedback. Your thought is valuable to build every part of the
OGSA services! Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Keisuke Fukui
ACS-WG co-chair