[ogsa-wg] No call on June 19th

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jun 18 04:19:41 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Since June 19th does not work for many folks, "Info Model discussion"
should be moved to Thursday June 22.

Thus we have no call on June 19th and have full agenda on 22nd.

Minutes from June 15:
>     - Because it is not clear who can attend on Monday the consensus
>       was to move the Info Model discussion from Monday to another
>       day, e.g., Thursday.
>
>   ACTION: Hiro to look into re-scheduling the Info Model rendering
>           discussion to another day (Thursday?)

<*NEXT CALL*>
June 22 (Thu): Information model (Ellen and Fred)
                EMS scenarios (Steven and Andreas)
                Roadmap 1.1 (Hiro, ChrisJ, and Jem)
                Security & BSP Public Comments review (Frank and Takuya)
June 26 (Mon): Architecture & Glossary 1.5 (Andreas and Jem)
                CDDLM & EMS (Jun and Hiro)
June 29 (Thu): Security & BSP Public Comments review (Frank and Takuya)
July 3  (Mon): Independence day (no call)
July 6  (Thu): EMS scenarios (Steven and Andreas)