EMS Scenarios draft 4 (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Agenda for June 8 call)

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 09:29:21 CDT 2006

The data services scenario I mentioned on the call can be found in
section 5 of
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-
d-wg/docman.root.working_drafts/doc13591.

This is very much a work-in-progress.  It would be really useful to have
some comments on this scenario from the EMS point of view.

Dave.