[ogsa-wg] No call on June 5th (Re: Proposed agenda for June 5th call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 5 04:49:22 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Given that no meeting material is available for tomorrow.
I propose to postpone Monday's agenda to this Thursday.

If you will write up materials for this discussion, please let
Andreas and me know by email. Andreas will prepare Thursday
agenda accordingly. (Since I will be at DMTF Board of Director
meeting in Austin, I cannot make Thursday call).