[ogsa-wg] FINAL CALL: OGSA 1.5 Architecture and Glossary

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 18 15:58:37 CDT 2006

Dave,

If the figures are not wrong and they already reflect the current
understanding then I would leave them as they are. But I would not
object if you want to touch them up provided that you can have them
ready soon (by Thursday). (My understanding is that the changes are
minor and there are no changes to the accompanying text.)

Andreas