[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for July 10th call

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 07:54:50 CDT 2006

Hi Hiro

we are planning to restart the OGSA-Authz telecoms this week or next
after a break since last GGF. I hope to have made good progress before
the next GGF meeting in September. A revised charter has now been
published and updated docs will be available soon

regards

David

Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on July 10th
> Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT). I am sorry, I cannot follow the 48H
> rule this time.
>
> The dial-in number for Monday;
>   US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
>          +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
>   UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
>   Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
>   PIN:  4371991
>

> Screen share service will be provided.
>   Session key: 0710
> See more explanation:
> http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html
>
> 1) Early discussion (20 min)
>         Note taker assignment
>         Roll call
>         Telecon minutes approval (June 29 & July 6)
>         - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13636?nav=1
>         - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13645?nav=1
>         Action Items status review (see the bottom of this email)
>         Agenda bashing
>
> 2) Information model (Ellen and Fred, 30 min)
>
>  >   - Jay will contact Platform (Chris Smith) and Condor (Miron Livny)
>  >     to get feedback on pros / cons of the two rendering approaches
>  >     (postpone until June 19); and
>  >
>  >     - Jay has talked with Miron. There is no written material ready
>  >       yet.
>  >     - People interested in this topic were asked to come to the OGSA
>  >       call.
>
>         You can download current material from here;
>         - Information Modeling in OGSA - Position Paper
>           https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13073?nav=1
>         - BES Information Model
>           https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13074?nav=1
>         - Guidelines on information modeling for OGSA
>           https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc12798?nav=1
>
> 3) Roadmap 1.1 (ChrisJ and Dona, 30 min)
>         Chris will report out the status of the roadmap team.
>         He also explain a couple of open issues and ask OGSA-WG
>         at-large for feedbacks.
>
> 4) Security & BSP Public Comments review (Frank and Takuya, 20 min)
>
> Frank said:
>> The internal authz call-out interface discussion has so far yielded 23
>> email messages in the last couple of days among David, Von and myself
>> without any clear decisive stated direction yet - please bear with us
>> while we struggle to find the right PATH.
>
>       Takuya will send out proposed BSP text change before the call
>
> 5) CDDLM & EMS joint discussion (Jun and Hiro, 20 min)
>         Jun will send out revised material before the call.
>
> 6) Wrap up
>         AOB
>
> <*NEXT CALL*>
> July 13 (Thu): F2F prep (Tom and Hiro)
> July 17-20:    F2F meeting in Chicago (ANL)
>
> Telecon schedule on wiki:
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-wg/wiki/TeleconSchedule
>

> <*ACTION ITEMS*>
>  > From July 6 call
> - Jay will look into getting a room at downtown D.C. for the
> [...]

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184
Email: D.W.Chadwick at kent.ac.uk