Revised EMS Scenarios (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for July 6th call)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 5 23:53:06 CDT 2006

> 3) revised EMS Arch scenario document review (Andreas 20 min)
>>   Andreas will also prepare a revised EMS Scenarios document for the
>>   next call.

I have revised the original OGSA EMS Scenarios document to include the
text and some of the sequences we have been reviewing in previous call
and to delete other material that we have ruled out of scope of version
1. (Appendix B will also be deleted eventually.) If you want a pdf
version of this send me an email.

Note that this is an *early snapshot* and there are many things wrong
with it. I want this to be a high level review with the main objective
to make sure that the sections and expected content (after more thorough
revision) would be sufficient for a version 1.0.

I have also put the sequences (html) I showed on the last call on gridforge.

EMS Scenarios (draft 9)
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc12749?nav=1

Sequences exported from RSM (this is a zip file)
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13642?nav=1

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva