[ogsa-wg] Survey for GGF16, GGF17, and interim F2F in April

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 30 03:37:39 CST 2006

Hi all, and sorry for the cross-posting again.

OGSA Round Table session at GGF16 should read "Feb. 13 (Mon) 1:30-3pm"
instead of "Feb. 13 (Thu) 1:30-3pm" my bad.

I cannot fix already launched survey thus I launch new survey instead.
Please answer the following on-line survey;

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224YEN4D5Z3