[ogsa-wg] Re: [ogsa-rss-wg] OGSA-RSS Agenda Topic

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Jan 28 00:36:27 CST 2006

Ravi,

I believe the CSG suggestion is primarily for the RSS-WG to focus on
just the normative description of the EPS interface first and not to try
to do both CSG and EPS. CSG could still be done at a later point. I
think we did not go as far as saying that CSG should be removed from the
EMS architecture.

But it is probably true that the need for the CSG/EPS division is not
clear in the EMS roadmap scenarios. So I would suggest that you review
the proposed EMS roadmap scenarios (doc in gridforge ogsa root folder; I
can send you a url if you can't find it) and propose a scenario that
does draw the CSG/EPS distinction out.

Andreas