[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Jan. 25 call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 24 18:50:50 CST 2006

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Jan. 25th
Wednesday from 4pm to 6pm (CST).

Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
   Free: +1-888-452-0308
   Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
   PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0125
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (Dec. 14 & Jan. 12)
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20051214/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20060112/en/1
         Agenda bashing

2) Basic Security Profiles final text review (60 min)
         Takuya has uploaded final BSPs to GridForge

> - BSP 1.0 Core
>   https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-basic-security-profile-core/en/4
>
> - BSP 1.0 Secure Channel
>   https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-basic-security-profile-secure-channel/en/14
>
> And I also updated the referenced standards sheet.
>   https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/ogsa-referenced-standards-1.1/en/2
>
> I'd like to review the documents on the teleconference.

         If there is no major issue, Takuya will make final call for
         these profile by January 28 and will submit to GGF Editor
         February 4th.

3) OGSA WSRF Basic Profile Public Comment review (30 min)
         Review Toshinori's comment "Use of WS-I Basic Profile 1.1"

> In the draft OGSA WSRF Basic Profile, the WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 [WS-I BP 1.1]
>  is referred to as a base specification of the profile.  I have a comment on
>  it.
>
> Because the WS-I BP 1.1 does not have protocol binding specification, when using
>  the WS-I BP 1.1, one of the companion profiles, Simple SOAP Binding Proifle
>  1.0 [WS-I SSBP 1.0] (for SOAP over HTTP binding) or Attachments Profile 1.0
>  [WS-I AP 1.0] (for MIME binding) should be used.  To claim conformance, conformance
>  claim for either WS-I SSBP 1.0 or WS-I AP 1.0 should be made in addition to
>  the conformance claim for WS-I BP 1.1.
>
> It would be helpful for users if such fact is mentioned as a guide at somewhere
>  in the OGSA WSRF Basic Profile 1.0.

https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1051&forum_id=575

4) EMS design team discussion (30 min)
         Continuing discussion on EMS composite roadmap document.

5) Wrap up
         AOB

<NEXT CALL>

Jan. 30 (Mon): Review of F2F minutes and action items,
                GGF16, GGF17, April F2F meeting plan
Feb. 1 (Wed):  CDDLM joint call
Feb. 6 (Mon):  Info model & Arch 1.5 final text review
Feb. 8 (Wed):  EMS design team
                GGF16 prep

GGF16 (Athens): Feb. 13-16