[ogsa-wg] Final proposed schedule for OGSA F2F meeting

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 13 14:38:58 CST 2006

Tues (any time), Wed AM, or Thurs (before 9-11am pacific or 4-5pm pacific)
or Fri is ok with me.
I will only be attending in person from late Mon AM - noon Wed.

Or if all else fails, perhaps we do the 1 hour WS-Management session at
5pm pacific Mon or Tues to acccommodate all requests (I realize that is
after the proposed 5pm end time for each day).
Ellen

"Maguire, Tom" <Maguire_Tom at emc.com>
Sent by: owner-ogsa-wg at ggf.org
01/13/2006 10:30 AM

"Hiro Kishimoto" <hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com>, <ogsa-wg at ggf.org>,
<ogsa-authz at ggf.org>, "Marty Humphrey" <humphrey at cs.virginia.edu>, "Glenn
S. Wasson" <gsw2c at cs.virginia.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: [ogsa-wg] Final proposed schedule for OGSA F2F meeting

I have had my travel plans changed for me :-(.  I will now be attending
M-W.  I would prefer WS-Man discussion be on Wednesday but I understand
if that cannot be....

Tom