[ogsa-wg] Modeling guidelines doc uploaded

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Fri Jan 13 20:44:20 CST 2006

Hi,

     I uploaded the first version of the modeling guidelines document to
GridForge. It's still very preliminary. Sorry for the short notice.

http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/Modeling_Guidelines
/en/

We will review it in the face-to-face, however the objective is to have
a high-level discussion if the contents (including tone, section
structure, etc.) are progressing in the right direction, and what are
the main pieces missing. BTW, most of the contents have already been
presented and/or discussed in GGFs or OGSA face-to-face meetings and
teleconferences.

In the face-to-face we will also review the newer version of the
information model for the container and activities, based on what was
presented in a recent teleconference.

See you soon,

Fred Maciel