No quorum for Jan 9 call -- CANCELLED (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Jan. 9th call -- new number)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 9 17:16:24 CST 2006

[This is in place of minutes.]

The call today was eventually cancelled after migrating to the new
number. We discussed whether to try again with the same agenda on
Wednesday but it is not clear if enough people can make it due to the
conflict with the GFSG meeting. Hiro will check people's availability
and post an agenda.

Note that the Wednesday call day and/or time MAY CHANGE and there will
be NO CALL unless an agenda is posted in advance.

Andreas Savva