[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Jan. 9th call

Steven Newhouse s.newhouse at omii.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 16:05:58 CST 2006

> I can't call in...I get a message saying that "all circuits are busy".  I'm
> guessing that the conference system is hosed.  I'll try again in a few
> minutes, but may not be able to join the call because of this.

Ditto. I thought it was a transatlantic thing... but obviously not.

Steven

Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK