Teleconf schedule (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Joining at 6PM ET<EOM>)

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 6 08:21:03 CST 2006

Andreas and Hiro,

I propose that info modeling not be on the agenda for Wed Jan 11.

I'm not back in the office from vacation until Mon Jan 9 - there is no new
data to
present/discuss since my Dec work with Andrew .  My (and Fred's) focus
next
week will be on putting together the output from work we completed with
Andrew
in Dec into a visio, charts, and an initial profile draft for the OGSA F2F
the week
of Jan 16.

Ellen

Andreas Savva <andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com>
Sent by: owner-ogsa-wg at ggf.org
01/05/2006 09:11 PM

"Maguire, Tom" <Maguire_Tom at emc.com>
cc
"Treadwell, Jem" <jem.treadwell at hp.com>, ogsa-wg at ggf.org
Subject
Teleconf schedule (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Joining at 6PM ET<EOM>)

Hiro's teleconf_schedule_ on gridforge has the first call of the year
for Monday 1/9 (F2F preparation).

Btw, next week's Wed call is up to Fred and Ellen since Hiro and a
number of other people will be at the GFSG meeting and cannot attend.

.. _teleconf_schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/en/33

--
Andreas Savva