Architecture notes (was Re: [ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 7 December 2005)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 4 03:58:22 CST 2006

Last year we agreed to set up an 'architecture notes' category on
gridforge. I thought that a forum would be appropriate to hold such
material and related explanations.

The first note is on the EPR, WS-Names policy and is taken from Tom's
email to the list.

See https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=587

>From 7 December 2005 minutes:
>
>   - Reviewed Tom's policy statement again. No revisions needed.
>   - Agreed to put it on gridforge as a separate note (e.g., some kind
>     of architecture note).
>     - Andreas will create this category; add the note and advertise it
>       on the list.

Happy New Year.
--
Andreas Savva