[ogsa-wg] New OGSA-HPC design team - Call for Participation

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Tue Feb 28 00:06:35 CST 2006

Hi,

Please use the template that has been put together by the EGR-RG. This
is based off of the original OGSA template and can serve to help both
the OGSA work and work of other WGs in GGF. We agreed that the EGR would
maintain the OGSA use cases as part of the larger collection and
collation of GGF and Enterprise Grid use cases. We are also in the
process of working with EGA owners of use cases to migrate/provide their
use cases into EGR too.

Here is the link to the template:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/egr-rg/document/UseCaseTemplate-r0.
2/en/1