[ogsa-wg] HPC Use Case ....

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 20 20:15:14 CST 2006

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your usecase submission. I agree that most of this usecase
can be viewed as HPC scenario. Although some of its requirements,
e.g. optimization, self-healing, and self-descriptive, may be
advanced topics, but they should be discussed by the new OGSA-HPC
design team.

Also, I've double checked our tier 2 usecase and found that yor
usecase is incorporated as its chapter 2. But sections in the chapter
are re-ordered to meet usecase template.