[ogsa-wg] INFO a hole???

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Feb 19 23:59:29 CST 2006

> The INFOD spec has been simplified significantly - or rather we have
> decided to concentrate on a base specification before moving on to
> more advanced features. We plan to have the base spec going for public

Could you also post the reference to the INFOD specification(s)? Also
references to any other material describing the more advanced features
you expect to work on in the future would be nice.

Abdeslem in his revision to the information services section for OGSA
1.5 added mentions of INFOD and I would like to have a reference to a
specification, even if an early working group draft. I would also like
to understand better the potential role of INFOD.

--
Andreas Savva