[ogsa-wg] Re: Friday F2F logistics

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 16 07:53:43 CST 2006

Hi all,

Map and directions slides are uploaded to the GridForge.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/GGF16_F2F_map_direction

Also, I have hard-copies of this map, thanks Julie and Jennifer.
Please come and see me to get your copy.

Again, we will meet at hotel lobby 8:30am and take taxi to NTUA.