[ogsa-wg] Dial in information change

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 15 05:58:51 CST 2006

Hi,
    In the past I've found that if someone is willing to
host, skype works really well for these sessions and the
sound can be better than a dial-in. Not sure what it
does to the bandwidth but that could be an alternative,
if not for now for the future ....

 			Mario

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Since GGF17 meeting room needs special set-up for conference
> call, we need to change dial-in info for Wednesday call.
>
> Time and date are the same, but please use the following
> dial-in:
>
> Toll number:	+1 718 3541071 (New York)
> 		+1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
> 		+81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
> 		+44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
> The pass code:	4371991
>
> Thanks and talk to you soon,
> -----
> Hiro Kishimoto

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |