[ogsa-wg] Please come to the OGSA-WG Information Modeling session

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Sun Feb 12 12:44:24 CST 2006

Hi all,

     As the second session of the OGSA-WG in GGF16 we will be continuing
our discussion on information modeling. It's on Wednesday the 15th, at
1:30 pm, on the Mycenae room.
     We will review the information model for the container, so I'd like
to ask the participation of people who are interested in this activity
on the execution management design team and on the OGSA-BES-WG.
     Also, we will be discussing future steps and what information
models we will be developing after the one for the container. We could
target data or resource selection, so I'd like to ask also the
participation people on the OGSA-D-WG and OGSA-RSS-WG who are interested
in this activity.
     Information models are not part of the charter of your WGs and do
not affect your specs, but the development of information models in the
OGSA-WG's resource management design team needs the requirements and
feedback of the area experts of the GGF, that is, people who participate
in your WGs. BTW, I'm not cross-posting since I think that all
interested people are in the OGSA-WG mailing list, but feel free to
coss-post to other mailing lists if you find appropriate.
     By the way, I'll be talking about the modeling guidelines document,
which describes the process by which we develop the models. The latest
version can always be found at the URL above, and I'm looking for your
feedback:

http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/Modeling_Guidelines
/en/

See you there,