[ogsa-wg] CALL CANCELLED

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Thu Dec 14 07:36:15 CST 2006

I came in early today (normally drive to drop my kids off at school
between 7:30 to 8:00 each day)  to participate in the requirements
discussion for an authentication profile for the HPC use case.  I
will try to connect to the previously announced number at 8:00 am to
see if that conversation can proceed.)

In the meantime, any pointers beyond the gridforge pages to work done
on the HPC use case in this regard would be useful.  If we do connect
this morning or in a future meeting, I would be willing to describe
the AuthN/AuthZ infrastructure choices possible with which I am
familiar for the cluster and HPC conditions.

Alan

On Dec 14, 2006, at 7:26 AM, Andreas Savva wrote:

> Sorry, I forgot to mention that if any group self-forms at a later
> point
> today and decides to have an ad-hoc discussion on any of the topics
> you
> should email the list.
>
> A number of people came for both the workflow and the security
> discussion but we were missing the leading figures.
>
> Andreas
>
> Andreas Savva wrote:
>> Today's call is canceled due to lack of quorum.
>>
>> Thanks and apologies to all who came.
>> Andreas
>> --

Alan Sill, Ph.D