[ogsa-wg] Call schedule for next week

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 1 23:25:54 CST 2006

There are no official calls scheduled for Monday (Dec. 4) and Thursday
(Dec. 7) since many people will be away at the MDC conference or GFSG
meeting.

I am planning an unofficial (short) call on Thursday with the only
agenda item to review the next EMS Scenarios draft.

If you have some topic you'd like to discuss next week please let me
know. I'd be willing to chair a Monday call as well if necessary.

A separate call/no call announcement will be sent next week for both
Monday and Thursday.

--
Andreas Savva