[ogsa-bes-wg] RE: [ogsa-wg] OGSA F2F meeting agenda on Sept. 14 & 15

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 28 16:48:31 CDT 2006

Hi Marvin,

HPC Profile session is now at 4:30-6pm on Thursday. I don't think
it work for you.

If we cut back previous session (joint EMS/Data) from 2 hour to
1 hour, HPC Profile becomes 3:30-5pm. Does it work for you?
(I hope you are heading to National airport.)

Marvin Theimer wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I will be leaving Washington DC on the 7:45 flight out on Thursday,
9/14. So having the HPC Profile F2F session on Thursday afternoon is ok
for me -- as long as it ends by about 4PM so that I can get to the airport.