[ogsa-wg] OGSA F2F meeting agenda on Sept. 14 & 15

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 22 02:33:38 CDT 2006

Hi all,

GGF18 and back-to-back OGSA meeting are just around the corner and we
need to finalize meeting agenda very soon.

The following is current proposal and if you have any request or
comment, please let me know ASAP. We will review and finalize
meeting agenda at the upcoming Thursday call.

Also, if you plan to come (or dial-in) but your name is not on the
attendee list, please let me know. You should be on the list to
enter facility.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1555?nav=1

Thursday afternoon (2:30-6pm)

     * A joint EMS/Data session (Dave and Andreas, 1-2hr depending on
       people's availability)
           o Since many Data members will be leaving on Thursday it
             would be good to arrange some time early on Thursday.

     * Info Model (Ellen and Fred, 2H or half day)
           o agenda is overflow from work that will not get done
             during the 2 GGF sessions
           o first draft of base model objects for HPC/BES/JSDL
           o probably XQuery examples.

Friday morning (8am-noon)

     * OGSA general session (Tom and Hiro, 2H)
           o OGSA direction and priority
           o document status review
           o winter F2F schedule
           o telecon schedule

     * JSDL session (Steve McGough, 1-2 hr)
           o Bashing out ideas for JSDL 2.0

Friday afternoon (1-4pm)

     * OGSA-DMI Update (Michel Drescher, 1hr)
           o This session is to update the OGSA-WG and all interested
             parties on the status of the OGSA-DMI work. It is expected
             that a first draft of the functional interface is drafted at
             GGF18.

     * OGSA-RSS (Donal Fellows, ??)
           o discuss the EPS and its relation to the rest of the EMS arch