Action item list on wiki (was Re: [ogsa-wg] OGSA Teleconference (August 17))

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 18 22:11:56 CDT 2006

Hi Andreas and Ravi,

I think OGSA-WG should preserve a delicate balance between
light & doable process and precise discussion record which
avoids repeated arguments.

I agree with Andreas to use current very light-weight AIs
maintenance process.

WRT. resolutions Ravi mentioned, we may create new wiki
pages to keep resolutions if we have volunteers.