[ogsa-wg] GGF18 sessions

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 7 10:30:56 CDT 2006

Hiro, all,

thanks for this; however, the EMS session (4th and last session is on
Wednesday, 13 September and not Tuesday 12, as initially given in the Wiki.

And yes, I changed that. I also felt it appropriate to add bullets for
invited groups to informally accept the invitations.

Cheers,
Michel

--
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe