[ogsa-wg] Slides uploaded/logistics for Thursday's webcast dry run

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Wed Apr 19 22:06:19 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've uploaded the latest set of updates to the slides - you can find
them at http://tinyurl.com/lvoac.

This set includes Andrew's updates, with some changes to look & feel,
and a new slide for Information Services (Slide 56), which will need
some review.  The only area that we need to add coverage for now is
Data.

The Dry Run is scheduled for Thursday at 6pm EDT - *not* during the
regular telecon.  Anybody who wants to join in the dry run is more than
welcome, but please let me know in advance to make sure that I allocate
enough places in the virtual room.

Here are the logistics for joining Thursday's dry run:

*	You need to install and test the virtual room software *before*
you join the event.  Please do this now by using this link, preferably
with Internet Explorer:

	*	https://www.rooms.hp.com/testsetup
<https://www.rooms.hp.com/testsetup>

*	To join the Dry Run event (after 5:30pm EDT):

	*
https://www.rooms.hp.com/attend/default.aspx?key=EP7XLCDCUW
<https://www.rooms.hp.com/attend/default.aspx?key=EP7XLCDCUW>

*	Dial-in number:  Toll Free: 866-880-2750   Toll: 702-477-6005
PIN: 67016#
*	Sorry, I don't have a toll-free non-US number for this.

I just heard that we have 85 people registered 24 hours after the
announcement went out, so the places are filling up fast.

Thanks!

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company