[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for April 17th call *CORRECTION*

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 17 16:15:16 CDT 2006

Hi all,

By mistake I send it out for April 20th call. It is for 17th (TODAY).
The call will start within one hour, my bad.

We will move HPC profile discussion to this Thursday. Thus today's
call will focus webcast slides review.

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on April 17th
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT). If necessary, we will extend the call
a little.

ATTENTION: From April 10th and onward, weekly telecon day/time will
change as following;
- Monday:   6-8pm EDT, 5-7pm CDT, 3-6pm PDT, 11pm-1am UK, 7-9am JST
- Thursday: 9:30-10:30am EDT, 8:30-10:30am CDT, 6:30-8:30am PDT,
             2:30-4:30pm UK, 10:30pm-12:30am JST

The dial-in number for Monday;
   US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
          +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
   UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
   Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
   PIN:  4371991

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0420
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval
         F2F meeting minutes approval
         Action Items status review (see the bottom of this email)
         Agenda bashing

2) OGSA webcast slide review (100 min, Jem and Andrew)
         Jem will send out revised slide 24H before the call.
         Current slides are available at:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA_Webcast_slides_draft_10-Apr-2006

         OGSA webcast (April 26 Wed 2-3:30pm EDT) slide review.

3) Wrap up
         AOB

<*NEXT CALL*>
April 20 (Thu) HPC profile (Marvin)
                EMS scenarios (Steven)
                Joint CDDLM session (Dejan and Jun)
April 24 (Mon) Information Model (Fred and Ellen)
                Security (Frank)
April 26 (Wed, 2-3:30pm EDT) OGSA webcast on air
April 27 (Thu) GGF17 preparation
May 1, 4, 8    NO call

GGF17 May 10-12 in Tokyo

Telecon schedule: