[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for April 13rd call - MEETING CANCELED

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Thu Apr 13 15:04:50 CDT 2006

Hi,

For those who were planning to be on the call tonight to continue to
review the webcast slides, neither Andrew nor Hiro can make it, so the
call is canceled.  We'll continue to review in the later part of
Monday's call, and schedule the dry-run for later in the week.

If you promised me some slides please remember that I *DO* need them
before Monday's call!

Thanks, and have a great weekend...

- Jem