[ogsa-wg] Information model profile doc for OGSA -- initial thoughts

Andrea Westerinen (andreaw) andreaw at cisco.com
Wed Sep 28 00:43:31 CDT 2005

Hiro, I can take the action to draw up the BES profile for the tool that
we have developed (available from www.cimwizard.com and fully functional
on Eclipse).  That tool can then output documentation as well :-).  I
like your suggestion and its simplicity.

Andrea

PS. Note that the work on cimwizard.com is only binaries.  We have not
yet finished the paperwork to release the open source.