[ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 12 September 2005

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Mon Sep 19 09:38:05 CDT 2005

I've changed the access type and administrative title of the
anonymous channel document.

The new URL for the anonymous channel document is,
  https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-basic-security-profile-anonymous-channel/en/2
and it should have public access.

(no changes to the document itself, right now)

Thanks,
Takuya