Open issue on BSP10 secure channel (Re: [ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 12 September 2005)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 16 01:35:15 CDT 2005

Thanks Takuya for starting this discussion thread.

Yes, I think R0301 sets bar too high, IMHO.
I would make one more point that R0302 cannot allow client-side
simpler implementation.

Given that OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 mandates to provide state-change
notification, client-side implementation is RECEIVER of such
state-change notifications.

Thus both server-side and client-side software must support
TLS and MLS. I guess that is not Takuya's intention.

Thoughts?