[ogsa-wg] grids and near-grids

Dennis Gannon gannon at cs.indiana.edu
Thu Sep 15 11:18:26 CDT 2005

hi,
a group of us at indiana recently wrote a small paper
with a 10,000ft overview of ogsa and a list of grid deployments
(not the full survey that craig was looking for).  we also
look at some things that are often found on grids, but by
themselves may not be a grid in the ogsa wordview.  we call
them gateway frameworks (a term taken from the teragrid project).
if you are interested the paper is here:
http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/~gannon/SOAs-for-Grids2finalV2.pdf
i welcome any comments, esp. if we incorrectly characterized ogsa
or one of the grids.
dennis