[ogsa-wg] OGSA Security Profile - Secure Channel 1.0

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Mon Sep 12 13:58:56 CDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I've uploaded the revised version of the secure channel profile.
The URL is:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-security-profile-secure-channel/en/3

I couldn't have enough time to work on anonymous one.
I'm sorry for it.

The changes are:
  - Added Contributors and Acknowledgements.
  - Added the author info
  - Added the OGSA trademark (Hiro's Comment No.(1))
  - Added "WS-Addressing" into the special term (Hiro's Comment
    No. (8))

Hiro, thank you for your comments.
I'll update the document to address the remaining of your comments
based on the discussion later.

Thanks,
Takuya