[ogsa-wg] Re: OGSA-WG and fellow WG Winter F2F Survey

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 7 01:53:38 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Attached is a F2F Survey result as of Today.
There are 27 responses and 2 anonymous ones.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2005Winter_F2F_survay/en/4

The highest available date is week of January 16 (Jan 16 to 20).
92% folks can make either in-person or by-phone.
And SF Bay Area gets higher availability than San Diego.
(93% vs. 67% excluding by-phone)

Since GFSG will have F2F meeting from Jan 11 to 13 in SF Bay Area,
week of Jan 16 there is convenient for some people.

Let's discuss this summary and (if possible) pick-up date/place at
this Wednesday call.