[ogsa-wg] RM teleconference reminder - September 5, 2005

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 6 09:15:18 CDT 2005

Fred,
I dialed in at the time listed below and waited (Tues Sep 6,  9am
central), but there appears to be no teleconference.
Perhaps there is confusion because the regular time for RM design calls is
1-2pm central?
Ellen

Fred Maciel <Fred.Maciel at hds.com>
Sent by: owner-ogsa-wg at ggf.org
09/05/2005 10:01 PM

ogsa-wg at ggf.org
cc

Subject
[ogsa-wg] RM teleconference reminder - September 5, 2005

Hi,

     This is a reminder of the Resource Management design team
teleconference next Tuesday (September 5, 2005).
     This teleconference will be mostly *internal* discussions within the
*core* team, which means that if you are just observing the work you could
skip this one -- on the OGSA-WG teleconference on Wednesday I'll report
what
was discussed.
     The agenda is:

- review what we achieved at the face-to-face (and what we didn't achieve
yet)
- review what homework we have from the face-to-face, and divide and
schedule the work.
- perhaps review Ellen and Steven's first draft of the resource management
section for the OGSA 1.5 spec (still being reviewed within the Design
Team).

Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2005, at the following times:
- 07:00-08:00 US Pacific (GMT - 7)
- 08:00-09:00 US Mountain (GMT - 6)
- 09:00-10:00 US Central (GMT - 5)
- 10:00-11:00 US Eastern (GMT - 4)
- 14:00-15:00 GMT
- 15:00-16:00 UK (GMT + 1)
- 16:00-17:00 Central Europe (GMT + 2)
- 23:00-24:00 Japan (GMT + 9, following day)

Dial-in:
     Toll Free:   (888) 422-7120
     Int'l Access:   (608) 250-0194
     Participant code:   693305

If screen sharing is needed, let's use Glance:
  Session key: 0719
  Explanation:
  http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

See you there,