[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Sept. 7th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 5 01:46:27 CDT 2005

Hi all,

This Monday is US Labor day and we won't have a call.

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Sept. 7th.
Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
   Free: +1-888-452-0308
   Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
   PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0907
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (August 31st)
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050831/en/1
         Winter F2F meeting update
         OGSA WSRF Basic Profile 1.0 final call
         Agenda bashing

2) EMS architecture discussion (90 min)
         Andrew and Ravi will send out detailed agenda before the call.

 From F2F meeting minutes:

 From Toshi Nakata @ GRAAP-WG
> We in GRAAP feel that WS-Agreement has a very important role in the
 > OGSA world. (I hope you have that perspective also.) Since the newer
 > draft of the WS-Agrement is close to the 2nd public review,
> we were wondering how we should discuss the role of WS-Agreement in
 > OGSA esp. in OGSA-EMS.

3) Wrap up (10 min)
         AOB

Sept. 12 (Mon) Basic security profile, roadmap document
Sept. 14 (Wed) Architecture 1.5 (Profile Definition?)
Sept. 19 (Mon) Information Modeling