[ogsa-wg] Roadmap v19 uploaded

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Fri Sep 2 17:57:26 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've uploaded Roadmap v19, and the spreadsheet.  This includes my own
editing changes from recent calls, the public comment changes, and the
changes that Tom & Takuya made.  All the referenced-spec tables are
dated September 1st.

I made some editing changes to Tom's text, and agreed it with Tom.

I've also made some editing changes to Takuya's text: Takuy, can you
please check this and verify that it's OK - I want to be sure I didn't
change the meaning of anything you said.

I'm not making this the Final Call version yet, because I need to
clarify something: although Takuya put the AuthZ docs in section 5, and
I agree that they're profiles (though the Use of SAML doesn't actually
mention the word profile), the versions I found on GridForge don't
conform to the OGSA Profile Definition. I'm not sure if that's a change
that the group is planning before publication - Takuya, do you know?
Also should we be making conformance a criteria for inclusion in section
5?

We can discuss this on Wednesday, but if anyone has info or wants to
comment by mail, go ahead.

Thanks - have a great weekend...

- Jem

Jem Treadwell