[ogsa-wg] OGSA-WG and fellow WG Winter F2F Survey

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 1 04:14:20 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Attached is a F2F Survey result as of Today. Thank you all who already
replied. At this moment, there are 14 responses and 2 anonymous ones.

The file is also on the GridForge;

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2005Winter_F2F_survay/en/1

It is premature to make a forecast, but based on the current responses;

Date: Jan 16 > Jan 9 = Dec 12 > Dec 19
Place: SF Bay > SDSC

If you have not yet answered, please do so earlier and do not forget
to put your name!

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224LBPWYVUT