[ogsa-wg] Roadmap 1.1 documents

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Wed Oct 26 11:01:08 CDT 2005

Hi,

Per discussion on Monday's call I've now set up initial versions of the
Roadmap 1.1 document and the spreadsheet.

*	I moved the Roadmap 1.0 documents to the Published Documents
Folder.
*	I created a new Roadmap 1.1 folder in the Working Drafts folder.
*	Andreas has set up a Roadmap 1.1 tracker.

We agreed that we should begin updating the Roadmap sections and the
spreadsheet as changes to documents and references become known, so that
the working draft can be seen as a reasonable accurate view of the
state, even though the published document will become outdated.  Before
making changes, though, you should open a tracker to describe the
change.  Takuya will make the first change.

Note: For the spreadsheet, I added an "auto_open" macro that
automatically takes you to the Index page and protects all the other
pages when you open it.  That way, you get a consistent view and state
every time you open it, regardless of how it was last left.  This does
have an undesirable side-effect that even if you make no other changes
Excel will always ask you if you want to save it when you close.  Sorry
about that!

Here's the URL to the Roadmap 1.1 folder: http://tinyurl.com/aez86

Let me know if you see any issues...

- Jem