[ogsa-wg] Slides available at

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu
Sun Oct 23 08:32:12 CDT 2005

I would argue that what makes a "grid" is the software .. at the same time,
hardware is a necessary, but not sufficient condition.

People in what crowd? That slide set has been presented exactly once - and
there was no crowd :-) We will be discussing it in one of the next few
telecon's - I believe.

Andrew